[NEohioPAL] The Lighthouse Theatre

Light House lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:48:25 PDT 2012

It is with immense excitement that we announce the opening of

*The Lighthouse Theatre of Fairport Harbor!*

*329 Vine St. Fairport Harbor, Ohio 44077*

We have been working closely with Fairport Harding High School and now –
The dream is alive!
***AUDITION NOTICE***

*Our 2012 Season*

*Ten Little Indians** *by Agatha Christie - Directed by Joe Fath

Showing: June 22, 23, 29, 30 @ 7:30pm & June 24, 31 @ 2pm

Rehearsals will begin: Sunday, May, 6th 2012 @6pm

*Measure for Measure* by William Shakespeare - Directed by Jerry Jaffe

Showing: July 20, 21, 27, 28 @ 7:30pm & July 22, 29 @ 2pm

Rehearsals will begin: TBA

*The Sound of Music* by Rogers and Hammerstein - Directed by Joe Fath

Showing: August 24, 25, 31 & Sept 1 @ 7:30pm & August 26, Sept 2 @2pm

Rehearsals will begin: TBA

We will be having *open auditions* for these shows on the following dates:

Saturday, April 21st 2012 @ 3pm – 6pm

Sunday, April 22nd 2012 @ 5pm – 8pm

Callbacks- as needed.

*Auditions will be held at Fairport Harding High School

329 Vine St. Fairport Harbor, Ohio 44077*

Notes about Auditions:
**ALL ROLES ARE AVAILABLE**

Auditions for *10 Little Indians:*

Prepare a 1 minute monologue

Auditions for *Measure for Measure: *

Prepare a Soliloquy from any Shakespeare Writing

Auditions for *Sound Of Music:*

Prepare a 1 minute monologue AND a song to be sung a cappella

Note for ALL who plan to audition:

You can audition for one, two or all three shows.

Be prepared for solo and small group auditions. Dress ready to move
No appointments necessary.

Questions regarding Measure for Measure
Contact: Jerry Jaffe jjaffe at lec.edu / 440-375-7451

Questions Regarding Sound of Music or Indians
Contact: Joe Fath lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com / 330-317-2163

*Lord of the Flies* by William Golding adapted by Nigel Williams

Audition Information:

Tuesday, May 9, 2012 starting at 6:00 pm
Wednesday, May 10, 2012 starting at 4:00 pm
Callbacks by invitation only Thursday, May 11, 2012

*AUDITION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*
Call Brandon Stroud at 440-391-1703 for appointment.
Audition appointments will be in groups of 5 per 30 minutes

Notes about auditions:
Prepare a 1 minute contemporary monologue
Dress to move. Be familiar with the script.
Arrive before your scheduled time to fill out paperwork and

plan to be in the audition a minimum of 1/2 hour.

Rehearsals will run between July-September, 2012
Rehearsals will be in the evenings. Schedule will be made collaboratively
with the whole cast.

Casting Information -
All roles are available.

Needed: A wide variety of young male actors.

Please Note - All roles require being shirtless and involve lots of
movement. (A written and verbal agreement must be met between the actors,
parents/guardians, director and the school.) This play contains mature
themes and motifs -- the rehearsal process will be handled with great
respect, intelligence and art.

Production Dates –
October 5, 6, 2012 – 7:30 pm
October 12, 13, 2012 – 7:30 pm
October 7, 13, 2012 -- 2:00 pm

All inquiries contact:

Joseph Fath – Artistic Director of The Lighthouse Theatre

Lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com

Mission: Celebrating Theatre–Keeping the Dream Alive

·         Using theatre, we will provide entertainment and educational
experiences to the community and its players;

·         We will celebrate the achievements of our volunteers and staff;

·         We will provide innovative opportunities for our supporters;

·         We will unite with area community theaters for mutual assistance
and enrichment.