[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Auditions for The Music Man

DVangaasbe at aol.com DVangaasbe at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 13:30:03 PDT 2012

The  auditions for The Music Man by Meredith Wilsson will be April 9, 11,
16 and 18  at 7:00 pm at the Canal Fulton United Methodist Church, 363 West
Cherry Street,  Canal Fulton, Ohio. All parts are open and it is required
that you have a song  ready to sing with sheet music. Since we will be  using a
piano player, guitarist and drummer in this production, we want to see  how
each auditioner follows music. Also, please be ready to read from the
script. Further, please have a simple dance routine so the choreographer can see
 where you fit into the dances in the production. If you play a musical
instrument, please bring it along since the play involves a makeshift band.
Barbershop quartets are welcome. The dates of production are June 15-17 and
22-24. It will be at the Salt Box Ministries, 336 West Market Street, Canal
Fulton, Ohio. Directors are Jackie Piatt and Sandra Schmeltzer.
Choreographer is  Brandi Foutty. For further information please call David Van Gaasbeek
at  330-494-1022 or 330-854-4387.