[NEohioPAL] The Indie Gathering: Deadlines Approaching!

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 15:09:28 PDT 2012

The regular submission deadline for The Indie Gathering International Film
Festival is only 23 days away! Late deadline is only 2 weeks later. Get your
films and scripts in while you can! Go to www.theindiegathering.com or find
us on Withoutabox, and submit your project to the festival that was voted
one of Movie Maker Magazine's Top 25 Film Festival Picks – Best for
Networking!

At the 2011 festival, we played over 90 films from around the world!

The 2012 festival will be held on August 17th, 18th and 19th, and no matter
who you are, we have a place for you!

We accept Micro Films, Short Films and Feature Films in the following
categories:
Animation / Horror / Horror-Comedy / Sci-If / Suspense - Thriller / Drama /
Experimental / Comedy-Romantic / Martial Arts / Action / Comedy / Family /
Experimental-Animation / Drama-Comedy / Drama-Crime / Trailer / TV Pilot /
Web episode / Documentary / Music Video / Non English Subtitled /
Hispanic-Latino

We offer awards for best overall short and best overall feature (in addition
to awards in each category). We also have the viewers choice award for the
film with the best audience response. Don't forget about our Special OHIO
awards, too: Best OH Film, Best OH Director, Best OH Actor, Best OH Actress,
Best OH Supporting Actor**, Best OH Supporting Actress** (**New awards this
year.)

We accept Short and Feature Scripts in the following categories:
Horror / Sci-if / Drama / Family / Action / Musical / Comedy / Romantic
Comedy/ Drama-Comedy / Comedy-Horror / Drama-Crime / Suspense-thriller /
Fantasy / Slasher / TV Pilot

Find out more or submit your project at www.theindiegathering.com!