[NEohioPAL] Grandma Gatewood e-book now available!

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Wed Apr 11 17:06:35 PDT 2012

GRANDMA GATEWOOD: OHIO'S LEGENDARY HIKER is now available in PDF format delivered right to your e-mail box or for your Kindle for only $5.99! Read about this fascinating woman's hiking adventures on the Appalachian Trail and beyond.

This e-book is one part of our Grandma Gatewood project which includes a storytelling program (now available for bookings) and a documentary (for which we are currently seeking funds).  For complete information about this project, visit:  http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/gatewood/gtwdinf.htm

The storytelling program about Emma is currently scheduled to be presented at the Buckeye TrailFest later this month and at the Willoughby Library on August 6. If you would like to arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group, send us an e-mail! In the meantime, keep track of our performance schedule on our website at:  http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

We hope to see you at a program soon!

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises