[NEohioPAL] $75 Headshots

Greg gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:36:38 PDT 2012

Hello,

Many of my recent clients have had success using the photos from my session being cast in commercials, shows, movies, etc..

Take a look at some of my recent work;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino

Don't over pay!
My low rate of $75 buys you up to one hour of shooting, unlimited print rights to the final edited photos and as many "looks" as you'd like during our session. Go in on it with a friend and you can both share a session for $120.

I will not book your session back to back with someone else and rush the shoot.

Email me and book your session for this reasonable rate.

Thanks!

Greg

Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com