[NEohioPAL] CAKES AND ALE - a birthday party for the Bard and CSF - April 21 at 8pm

Brian Pedaci bpedaci at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:06:40 PDT 2012

*The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival proudly presents*
CAKES AND ALE
A Celebration of Shakespeare's 448th Birthday
and CSF's 15th season

Saturday, April 21st at 8pm

Market Avenue Wine Bar
2521 Market Ave.
Cleveland, OH
ADMISSION $12 at the door

You are invited to carouse with us and enjoy:

   - *Several selected Shakespearean scenes of drinking and debauchery*
   - *Play games - win prizes!*
   - *Birthday cake, ice cream and other delicacies*
   - *Comedy with the Mike and Al Show*
   - *Raffles and Silent Auction items*
   - *Drink specials*

Invite your friends, come for the whole evening or stop in after another
show!

Like our Facebook
page<https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cleveland-Shakespeare-Festival/277953386614>,
visit our webpage <http://cleveshakes.org/> or follow us on
Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/cleveshakesfest>for up-to-the-minute
updates on this and our other events, such as season
auditions on April 28th and 30th, and our monthly Open Mic Shakespeare
reading series.

"Dost thou think, because thou art virtuous, there shall be no more cakes
and ale?" - Sir Toby Belch, *Twelfth Night*

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival receives public support with local
tax dollars from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture, to preserve and enrich our
region's artistic and cultural heritage.