[NEohioPAL] FPAC Summer Theatre Program 2012

Bob Russell bobrussell0019 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 11:19:25 PDT 2012

The Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory is happy to announce another year of great opportunities!

Whether you’re new or returning to our wonderful training program we’ve got something for you. Back this
year are the same great Acting, Dancing, Musical Theatre and Production
Workshop programs from years past. We also have many delightful additions
new this year.

Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory's acclaimed summer program provides high
caliber conservatory training and production opportunities for students entering
grades 1 - 12.

Session One (three weeks) June 18 – July 6,2012*
Session Two (three weeks) July 9 – 27, 2012
Session Three (two weeks) July 30 – August 10, 2012
*Note: There will be no classes on July 4th.

Visit www.fairmountcenter.org to register today!

We’re happy to announce that any student who registers for any or
all Summer Sessions before May 1st will receive a FREE FPAC
Hoodie!!!

Classes include:

Acting Practice
Movement for the Stage