[NEohioPAL] Flute Player

Samantha Becker samantha.becker18 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:25:39 PDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Samantha Becker. I am 19 years old, and currently attending Otterbein University for Theatre and Business Administration. My home is in Chesterland, Ohio, and I do have my own car. I will be returning home from school for the summer on May 17th.

Currently I am looking for summer employment and thought I would send out an ad for anyone who may be in need of a flute player. I have been playing for about eight years in bands and solo. Last summer I played in the pit band for a production of The Music Man at Willoughby FIne Arts Center, and I also played solo for a wedding in Chardon Square. I am willing to negotiate on pay, because I am in need of employment for the summer and I really just love to play my flute!

My e-mail address is samantha.becker18 at gmail.com, and my cell phone number is (440) 622-9743. Please feel free to e-mail, call, or text at anytime.

Thank you so much!
Samantha Becker