[NEohioPAL] Live From New York to Stocker Arts Center..

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:05:09 PDT 2012

Live From New York to Stocker Arts Center...

The New York Gilbert and Sullivan Players, with David Wannen who spent
four seasons with the Ohio Light Opera, will be at Stocker Arts Center
on Sunday, April 29 at 3:00 p.m. Join us for the Wand'ring Minstrels in
the Pirates of Penzance and an Afternoon of Gilbert and Sullivan
Favorites. Act I brings your favorite songs from the Pirates of
Penzance. Act II will be your requests, so be ready with your list of
Gilbert and Sullivan favorites! Tickets: 34/Orchestra; $27/Mezzanine.
Order before 6:00pm on Friday, April 27, and get half off the Orchestra
ticket price! Mention Neohiopal when you order.

For more information about this show, or any of the shows at Stocker,
visit us at: www.stockerartscenter.com.  For ticket information and
availability please call the Stocker Arts Center Box Office, which is
open from noon to 6:00pm Monday-Friday and 90 minutes prior to curtain
time. Phone: 440-366-4040.

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College
- we're closer than you think - just 10 minutes from Crocker Park! -
1005 North Abbe Road in Elyria. As always, parking on the campus is
FREE.

See you soon!

Linda

Linda Hefner
Box Office Coordinator, Stocker Arts Center
Lorain County Community College
1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035
440.366.7144
lhefner at lorainccc.edu