[NEohioPAL] FW: suggestion on a venue for ASIA November 2nd fundraiser

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Apr 26 11:31:16 PDT 2012

Hi everyone, my friend is looking for a venue for the below item, if anyone
can suggest something, please email me, thanks!

Hi Johnny,

Per our conversation, here are the specs:

1)      Accommodated 150-250 people

2)      Prefer location with good parking and is safe

3)      Location that's convenient for those from the East and West sides as
well as from Akron and Cleveland (doesn't have to geographically in the
middle it could also be locations that are readily accessible via major
freeways)

4)      Open space for table rounds, stage for performance and tables for
silent auction

5)      Allows liquor to be served

6)      Greatest preferences: facility cost only, NO preferred catering
requirement (so we can serve multi-ethnic Asian food)

Don't miss Instant Noodles Dance Crew

MTV's Top 5 America's Best Dance Crew on Season 6

At the Cleveland Asian Festival!

Their first in Ohio!

Www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Johnny Wu

216.539.4634

Dynamic Multicultural Branding

Principal Brand Strategist

Sampson / Carnegie

Serious Brand Strategies

www.Smarterthinking.com <http://www.smarterthinking.com/>

Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

Current Project: www.FaceBook.com/S4Superman

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

www.ocagc.org <http://www.ocagc.org/>

Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org <http://www.clevelandasianfestival.org/>

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.clevelandindieclub.com <http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/>

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

WVIZ/IdeaStream Community Advisory Board