[NEohioPAL] Last Call For Directors To Submit Applications To Direct For Workshop Players 2013-2014 season

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 07:01:27 PDT 2012

*There is one more week to submit an application to direct at Workshop
Players for the 2013-2014 season.  We are looking forward to the next steps
in the process.  Workshop Players is an all volunteer organization.*

*Just as a reminder of the timeline: *

   - Sunday, May 6th  applications due. See
workshopplayers.com/directorfor a sample application and directions.

*Friday, May 11th individual appointments will be scheduled in the evening
between potential directors and the Trustees.   The Board will commit to
directors and notify them.

*The Play Reading Committee will review the directors’ submissions between
May and October.

*Individual meetings will be scheduled with the directors and the Play
Reading Committee during the month of October.

*The directors and Play Reading Committee will meet with the Board of
Trustees to finalize the season in November.

Again, we look forward to moving forward, so turn in your applications to
Pat Price, Play Reading Committee Chair at pprice203 at gmail.com

If you have questions, concerns or special requests for interviews, contact
Pat at
 (440) 670-6620  (cell)

Pat Price

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"