[NEohioPAL] Calling All Costume Historians -- Again! :: Bruce Jennings

Bruce Jennings dadsongs at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:05:02 PDT 2012

Hi, again! You've been so kind in the past...would you be so kind as to
date another family history-related photo for me? This one is located at:
http://williamsvariations.blogspot.com/2012/04/girls-night-out-part-two.html

Someone on the list told me that since this was photographed in a small
rural town in Pennsylvania, the chances are very good the styles worn by
these women may have been a little dated. However, my unqualified guess is
1895 or thereabouts.

I won this on eBay; unfortunately, there is no subscription on the back.
Regardless, there is a good chance that one of these fine women was
an ancestor.

Thanks in advance!

Bruce Jennings
Shaker Heights, Ohio