[NEohioPAL] MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU IMPROV JAM

David Griffith dgriff at sssnet.com
Thu May 3 14:45:15 PDT 2012

May the FOURTH be WITH YOU!

At the Improv Jam

These R2 the improvs you R looking for!

With the games/scenes I will be throwing at them,

Come C3PO'd Improv'ers, possibly more!

(All improv'ers in every scene must make at least one mention of Star Wars.)

Leia your Hans on the all you can eat fish fry at the Shriner's Tadmor
Center!

Have a beer and Party On Darth!

OPEN IMPROV NIGHT

Friday, May 4th, IMPROV JAM at the Shriner's Tadmor Center, 3000 Krebs
Drive, Akron. The sign up begins at 6:30pm, Show at 7pm.

Don't forget the ALL YOU CAN EAT fresh Alaskan Pollock at the Shriner's Fish
Fry!  Show up early and get some fish it's Only $8 and includes Fries, Slaw,
Roll and Drinks!  Bring your Teenage Son and get your money's worth!

Andrew Knode (of Scared Scriptless) and Dave Griffith (of nothing) will be
running things. See you there!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

Pro and amateur, Get on stage or watch the show!

For more info find our Facebook group, "A Tad More"