[NEohioPAL] "A Silent Truth" reviewed by RogueCinema.com

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 06:26:06 PDT 2012

Cary Conley of RogueCinema.com calls A Silent Truth "...a powerful and wonderful film."

Click the link to read the review! http://www.roguecinema.com/article3182.html

We had a terrific audience for the premiere of "A Silent Truth" last Saturday!  Thank
you all for attending.  And a big "thank you" to the cast and crew
for their talents, dedication, and friendship.  We couldn't have done it
 without you!

"A Silent Truth" will be released on DVD and Video Download through Amazon.com later this month (May).  We'll keep you posted!

Visit the world of
Little Beth Entertainment
http://www.littlebeth.com
Award Winning Independent Films