[NEohioPAL] BLANK CANVAS THEATRE-HELLCAB-ENJOY THE RIDE!

MARC MORITZ marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 11:50:34 PDT 2012

Greetings. There is a new theatre on the block. BLANK CANVAS THEATRE. (http://www.blankcanvastheatre.com/)  I am honored and thrilled to be affiliated with them. Local actor/director/human being extraordinaire ,Patrick Ciamacco, is the heart and soul behind this daring theatre. I Just directed HELLCAB  for them. What a wonderful experience. Come see one of the most versatile and talented ensemble of actors in this city! We need butts in the seats. Here's the info:
GET READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE

Will Kern's
HELLCAB
Directed by Marc Moritz
May 4 – May 20
Fridays & Saturdays at 8pm and Sundays at 3pm
Tickets: $15
To purchase tickets visit http://www.blankcanvastheatre.com/purchase-tickets/
To view our show poster visit our website www.blankcanvastheatre.com

Blank Canvas Theatre
(at 78th Street Studios)
1305 West 78th Street, Suite 211. Cleveland, OH 44102
CAST
Patrick Ciamacco............Cabbie
Carla Petroski
Doug Kusak
Katie Nabors
Kenneth Bryant, Jr.
Joe Dunn
Sonya Barnes
Set in Chicago at Christmastime, the entire set is one quarter of the hood
of a yellow cab with its front and back seats and steering wheel. Placed appropriately on the windowless windshield is an orange parking ticket. Hellcab is 70 minutes of vignettes based on real life events. The play
is a study about modern city life and the people we meet for a brief
moment but who touch us long afterwards. Six actors play approximately
25 roles, while the seventh actor, the cabbie, is the guiding character
for the audience. Each vignette is brief, lasting as long as some real
life cab rides.
Blank Canvas Theatre provides professional quality productions, placing emphasis on entertainment at affordable prices.

marc moritz
216-255-1120