[NEohioPAL] PARANORMAL - GHOSTS - TAPS - PRO - SY/FY - SEMINAR

Carrie Hebert carrie_hebert at prodigy.net
Mon May 7 13:12:03 PDT 2012

Paranormal Researchers of Ohio (PRO) is the Ohio-based TAPS Family group representing The Atlantic Paranormal Society, seen on the Sy-Fy channel, Wednesday evenings at 9:00 pm

We are pleased to announce that our next fun and informational seminar will be on Saturday, July 30, 2012, from 2:00 to 6:00 pm, inRocky River. Registration and prepayment are required.  The cost for this 2-part (4 hour) seminar is only $20 per person. Please contact us by email GhostInvestigators at prodigy.net or thru our website http://www.paranormalresearchersofohio.com/Seminar.html if you would like to be registered for the July 30, 2012 public class. You may pay on-line using a credit card, check, or PayPal account.

Or, you may ask for the address to send a money order. Payment may NOT be made at the door on the day of the event.

If you would like to schedule a private class (at your location, for 8 or more participants), or if you only want to attend the first class of this seminar, please feel free to email us for arrangements.

In the first part of the class (Identifying and Understanding Ghosts), we will explain the difference between ghosts and spirits, tell why ghosts remain earthbound, detail the 5 different types of haunts, and discuss some common misconceptions related to ghosts and the field of the paranormal. This class is appropriate for anyone 12 years of age or older, and invaluable for anyone interested in learning the truth about ghosts, regardless of previous experience.

In the second part of the class (Now What? How to Investigate), we show the equipment we use on our investigations, explain rules and protocol, and tell what to do if someone thinks his or her house is haunted (including how to get rid of ghosts). In addition, we detail how to perform paranormal investigations, with emphasis on evidence collection and analysis. Because participants in the second class are taught how to perform paranormal investigations (and, thus, deal directly with ghosts), parents of minors must sign a waiver before their child(ren) will be allowed to attend this class.

There is no unethical, ‘scary’, or inappropriate content in either part. Our classes have been well-received by Ladies Groups, Boy Scout Troops, ministers and church groups, teachers, lawyers, students, families, medical professionals, etc. The information is presented in an honest and straightforward manner, with time allotted for questions and discussion during and at the conclusion of each class.

Thank you for your interest in Paranormal Researchers of Ohio. We look forward to hearing from you!

Carrie and Pat
Co-Founders
P R O