[NEohioPAL] Call for Artists

Ann Marie amirwin at roadrunner.com
Wed May 9 13:38:51 PDT 2012

Hello  Artist,

The Arts in Strongsville is looking for professional, college and amateur
artists to paint pictures for our annual Chalk/Art Walk which will be held
on May 19, 2012, rain or shine. Artists will be sponsored by local
businesses and become property of the sponsoring entity.

We feel this is an opportunity for the public to see artists creating before
them, paintings that reflect the artist's style and the different mediums
that are being used. This is also a way for you to get exposure of your
work. We encourage you to bring any type of  publicity to hand out  to
promote your work. Please note, they will be drawing outside on the
"Commons" of our town square. We are ordering tents approximately 10' x 10'
to provide cover for you. Please let us know before the May 12th deadline
for sponsorship. If it rains, the event will be held inside the Strongsville
Recreation Center.

The Arts in Strongsville, is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization and we have
received grants from the Cuyahoga Arts Council and the Ohio Arts Council to
put on "fine arts" programs for the public such as this.  Prizes will be
awarded to the top three artists in the "professional","college", and
"amateur" categories.

An "Artist Sign-Up Form" needs to be filled out and send it in by May 14,
2012 to be considered for sponsorship.

To download a form go to  http://www.artsinstrongsville.org/

We would be honored to have you participate. Thanks again for considering
this event.

Sincerely,

Amy McEntee,

Arts in Strongsville Board Member