[NEohioPAL] Video Editing Training.

Cristano Law cristanolaw at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 13:16:44 PDT 2012

Hi.  I am looking for someone who'd be willing to train me to be a professional video/film editor.  I may be moving to California some time in the future.  I can't afford to go to school.

I'm hoping to afford someone locally who'd be willing to train/teach me the tools of the trade.  I have experience in some editing programs but I need industry standard training like Final Cut Pro, Adobe suite stuff, plug ins, etc.  Is there anyone who'd be willing to train me?

Your input and reply is greatly appreciated.

Cristano Law