[NEohioPAL] Late Submission Deadline Approaching

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 19:54:25 PDT 2012

The late submission deadline for The Indie Gathering International Film
Festival is only a few days away! Late submissions end May 15th. There will
be an extended deadline exclusive to those who submit through Withoutabox,
but mail-in submissions end with the late deadline on the 15th. Mail-in
entries must be postmarked no later than the 15th. You can also drop your
entry off in person, by stopping by our office address, 5009 Storer Ave.,
Cleveland OH 44102.

Get your films and scripts in while you can! Go to www.theindiegathering.com
or find us on Withoutabox, and submit your project to the festival that was
voted one of Movie Maker Magazine's Top 25 Film Festival Picks – Best for
Networking!

At the 2011 festival, we played over 90 films from around the world! The
2012 festival will be held on August 17th, 18th and 19th, and no matter who
you are, we have a place for you!

We accept Micro Films, Short Films and Feature Films in the following
categories:
Animation / Horror / Horror-Comedy / Sci-fi / Suspense - Thriller / Drama /
Experimental / Comedy-Romantic / Martial Arts / Action / Comedy / Family /
Experimental-Animation / Drama-Comedy / Drama-Crime / Trailer / TV Pilot /
Web episode / Documentary / Music Video / Non English Subtitled /
Hispanic-Latino

We offer awards for best overall short and best overall feature (in addition

To awards in each category). We also have the viewers choice award for the
Film with the biggest audience. Don't forget about our Special OHIO Awards,
Too: Best OH Film, Best OH Director, Best OH Actor, Best OH Actress, Best OH

Supporting Actor**, Best OH Supporting Actress** (**New awards this year.)

We accept Short and Feature Scripts in the following categories:
Horror / Sci-if / Drama / Family / Action / Musical / Comedy / Romantic
Comedy/ Drama-Comedy / Comedy-Horror / Drama-Crime / Suspense-thriller /
Fantasy / Slasher / TV Pilot

Find out more or submit your project at www.theindiegathering.com!