[NEohioPAL] a few subscribers marking Neohiopal mail as spam are causing service to be blocked: DETAILS HERE...

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:43:57 PDT 2012

*Hi Everybody,*
*
*Just a reminder to NEVER mark Neohiopal messages as spam. Historically,
this has been one of the causes of certain email services (roadrunner, aol,
others) setting up blocks to not allow Neohiopal mail through and it is
time consuming and difficult to get those blocks removed.  Perhaps the spam
button was hit by accident and you were just trying to delete, or perhaps
because of the large volume of mail certain people have perceived that
Neohiopal was spamming them. But this is never the cast, since all people
receiving the Neohiopal mail VOLUNTARILY subscribed. If at any time a
subscriber wants to unsubscribe you can do that yourself by following these
instructions <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#howtochange>, or if you
have difficult let me or Noah Budin know and we will help remove you from
the subscriber list.*
*
*
*For the most part (see message below from Conrad Yoder, our "mailman
software" administrator) the AOL problem has been solved, but it did occur
again for some AOL subscribers last week due to people marking email as
spam.*
*
*
*Let me know if you have any questions.*
*
*
*Warm Regards,*
*Fred Sternfeld*