[NEohioPAL] Auditions for "1776" at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 12:16:16 PDT 2012

While we had a good turn out, we still need to build a Congress!  On Wednesday May 23rd at 7:00 PM Huntington Playhouse will hold anouther round of auditions for "1776" directed by Dolly Ballou, music direction by Kira Seaton, and choroegraphy by Jessica Atwood. The auditons will start at the theatre and no appointments are necessary.

All parts are available except for John Adams.  The director is looking for men ages 18 and older to fill many of these great acting parts.  There is also a need to cast a Martha Jefferson ( aged 20-30's) and an Abigail Adams  ( aged 35+).

The production opens on July 12 tnd plays through August 3rd.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.