[NEohioPAL] Fred and Dave's SPAM Messages - Important!

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 16 12:16:25 PDT 2012

Thanks to Dave Cotton for sending this tip along (below). I checked my spam folder and found at least 20 Neopal messages in there that I did not mark as spam. They were easy to un-mark. I have a button marked "not spam."

Please check your folders. Messages marked as spam gum up the works.

Thanks!

Dave's message:

The spam flagging may be happening without people even noticing it.

I have to keep a constant eye on my spam folders.  For some reason my computer's software will occasionally kick a single Neohiopal note in there without my knowledge.  There is no logic to it. You send out 30-40 notes a day and maybe once in a month one note will be automatically sidelined in the spam folder.

When I find a Neohiopal note in my spam folder it is a simple thing to mark it as "Not spam" and move it back into the in box.
One just has to be vigilant.

THANKS again for this service!!!
Dave

Noah Budin
Neohiopal Administrator

Now you can subscribe to my website/blog
and get new posts in your in-box.
www.noahbudin.com
And you can subscribe to my blog
"Keeping My Composer"