[NEohioPAL] IMPROV

David Griffith dgriff at sssnet.com
Thu May 17 20:01:10 PDT 2012

Murder With Reservations

A new professional theatrical troupe will hold auditions for an original
Murder Mystery Comedy in August.

This new show will step up the amount of improvisation/audience
participation content normally associated with this genre. Because of this,
we hope to cast a few improvisational actors in the new production.

If you are interested in auditioning for this paying job in August, I ask
you to please come to the IMPROV JAM on Fridays at 6:30pm at the Shriner's
Tadmor Center, 3000 Krebs Dr. Akron. This will give us a chance to meet you
and you a chance to meet us.

We would be happy to see both experienced and novice actors.  Thank you.

Please find our Facebook group named Murder With Reservations for more
information.

OPEN IMPROV NIGHT

Friday, May 18th, IMPROV JAM at the Shriner's Tadmor Center, 3000 Krebs
Drive, Akron. The sign up begins at 6:30pm, Show at 7pm.

Don't forget the ALL YOU CAN EAT fresh Alaskan Pollock at the Shriner's Fish
Fry!  Show up early and get some fish it's Only $8 and includes Fries, Slaw,
Roll and Drinks!  Bring your Teenage Son and get your money's worth!

Andrew Knode (of Scared Scriptless) and Dave Griffith (of nothing) will be
running things. See you there!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

For more info find our Facebook group, "A Tad More"