[NEohioPAL] Looking for a Roommate to share Condo on Lakewood's Gold Coast!!

Robert Masek rjm4 at georgetown.edu
Thu May 17 19:01:20 PDT 2012

All are welcome - male/female, straight/gay, etc.  Check out this great
place on Lake Erie!

I'm a former Beck Center student, and I'm looking for a roommate to share a
great 2-bedroom suite in a condo on Lakewood's Gold Coast!  My current
roommate is moving on in his medical training and will be moving out near
the end of June, so there will be a place for a new face!

For ONE monthly rent payment, you get:
* water ... electricity ... heat ... central air conditioning... cable TV
... wi-fi internet ... included in the one monthly payment
* FULLY furnished suite (you provide your own bedroom furniture, though we
might be able to help you with that, if needed)
* parking spot in the underground garage
* access to the outdoor swimming pool and rooftop patio in the summer
* workout room with cardio and weight equipment

Try to find a better deal for an updated, very nice condo with a great
roommate! A one-year lease and deposit will be required.  Will discuss
amount of rent with interested inquiries.

Lots of amenities!
* Very safe neighborhood
* Outdoor pool
* Rooftop patio
* Salon
* Restaurant
* Newly refurbished fitness center
* Laundry in building basement
* Building has a keyless security entry system and guards monitoring grounds
at night.

Easy access to Route 2 (5 minutes to downtown) and just a few minutes down
the road to I-90 & 71.  RTA bus stops right outside the building.  The suite
is located on the first floor, which makes it nice to not have to rely on
elevators, carry in groceries and have guests over.

Yes, I'm a former student of the Beck Center, having taken acting classes
and improvisation classes and even volunteered backstage in some
productions.  I am a clean and tidy, laid-back, easy-going male who tries to
enjoy life as much as possible!  Looking forward to having a new roommate
move in.  :)

Suite will be available around the end of June!  But why wait?  Come and
check it out now and secure a spot!

If you're interested, reply to this ad, and I'll get back to you as soon as
I can.

Interested?  Go ahead and respond to this ad!  You won't be sorry!

Looking forward to hearing from you .... Rob Masek