[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Informal In Studio Showcase

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 17:10:18 PDT 2012

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be hosting our Informal In Studio Showcase this Saturday May 26, 2012; Time 11am-12pm at First Baptist Church of Greater Cleveland- 3630 Fairmount Boulevard, Shaker Heights Ohio 44118. This is a free showcase open to the public! Come on down and see what the dancers have been learning all year. Afterwords stick around for light refreshments- socialize, meet the dancers and find out more about our programming. Check out our schools website at clevelandinnercityballet.org

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of dance. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Contact us anytime!

Chanda Ford- White- Owner/Founding Artistic Director- Cleveland Inner City Ballet
3630 Fairmount Boulevard
Shaker Heights, Ohio 44118
(216) 903-6604
CICBallet at ymail.com