[NEohioPAL] FREE Headshot/Personal Brand Consultation

Michael Cavotta mcavotta at mac.com
Mon May 21 15:18:21 PDT 2012

Wondering what you can do to get a better headshot—FROM ANY PHOTOGRAPHER?

This is a no-strings invitation to pick a professional headshot photographer's brain and find out what you can do to put your best face forward.  Mentored by top NY headshot photographer Peter Hurley, my list of clients includes: Cleveland Magazine, Docherty, Talent Group, Houde School of Acting & more.

References available upon request.

—m

"Drink in the irretrievable seconds of life, that we may never forget their taste."

MICHAEL CAVOTTA PHOTOGRAPHY
8500 Station Street  #265
Mentor, OH 44060
440.490.1544