[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS! Evil Dead: The Musical at Harlequins Theatre, Sandusky

Jennifer Wertz jwertz720 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:12:45 PDT 2012

Harlequins Community Theatre (Sandusky, Ohio)
annouces
Open Auditions
for our new "Harlequins on Edge" production of

"Evil Dead - The Musical"
by Burton Bumgarner
Directed by Phillip W. Johnson

Audition dates/times:
Sunday, June 3 – 5:00PM-9:00PM
Monday, June 4 – 6:30PM-9:00PM
Tuesday, June 5 – 6:30PM-9:00PM

Location:
Harlequins Community Theatre
414 Wayne Street, Rear
Sandusky, Ohio

Casting:
6 men, 4 women with a few demon chorus positions possible

Details:
Auditioners may bring their own prepared music (no more than 16 bars)
that demonstrates an ability to sing in character or they may choose
one of the standard selections that will be available at the theatre.
Either way, the 16 bars of vocal audition must demonstrate ability to
sing in character. Ideally the actors for the main roles of the
college students will be, indeed, young college students. However, we
do not discourage anyone from auditioning for a role in the show as
casting is made based on auditioners and suitability for the roles.

Performance Dates: August 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 2012

For more info, call 419-621-1311 or go to our website at
www.harlequinstheatre.org