[NEohioPAL] Clown/balloon twister wanted for Lakewood block party

susan calleri susancalleri at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 14:54:19 PDT 2012

Arthur Avenue in Lakewood has a circus themed block party this July 14th.  We want someone who can entertain small children (up to age 12 or so) as a clown.  We would like a balloon twister or perhaps a magician as part of the act.  An hour to 1 and 1/2 hours would be ideal.  Start time is negotiable but probably around 5-7. We usually get around 30 kids.  Our budget is usually around $125 but depends on number of families attending and the money we collect.

References required.

Contact Susan, block party chairperson for more details if interested. susancalleri at yahoo.com