[NEohioPAL] Last Chance to Win Dinner For Two at Michael Symon's Lola While Supporting Local Film Projects!

CINEMA Cleveland info at cinemacleveland.com
Thu May 31 13:13:38 PDT 2012

Buying a ticket to the Cleveland, I Love You: Ultimate Night on the Town not only gives you the chance to have a truly incredible night out in beautiful downtown Cleveland at some of the most extravagant and exclusive hot spots, but 100% of the proceeds goes towards local independent film projects that shine a spotlight on our city and its artists.

CINEMA Cleveland is a nonprofit organization that has helped local filmmakers produce projects and pay their talent. 100% of the proceeds of this raffle will help continue those efforts!

So what do the lucky winners get?

DINNER FOR TWO at MICHAEL SYMON'S world famous LOLA BISTRO BOWLING AND SHOES FOR TWO at the state of the art CORNER ALLEY (next to Lola)A NIGHT CAP OF COCKTAILS AND DESSERT at the posh CHOCOLATE BAR YOUR NAME IN THE CREDITS of the soon to be released CLEVELAND, I LOVE YOU movieAN AUTOGRAPHED POSTER signed by the cast and crew of CLEVELAND, I LOVE YOU
For your chance to win you must go to http://clevelandnightout.homestead.com before June 4, 2012.

The drawing will be held at noon on that date and the winners announced shortly thereafter on the CINEMA Cleveland website via video!
Good Luck!