[NEohioPAL] Looking for Kids Artwork for book being published

Brandon Stroud bmstroud1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 19:34:04 PDT 2012

Art friends,

I run HobGob Press, an independent small press that publishes CONTEMPORARY and EXPERIMENTAL works of art,
including Essays, Techniques, Research, and Theories.

My next chapbook is called Artis Iuvenis (youth art) and it is a compelation book of children's drawings. The preface of this chapbook
is written by:

Howard Gardner
Hobbs Professor of Cognition and Education
Harvard Graduate School of Education
>From Artful Scribbles: The significance of children’s drawings

I am currently taking submissions of children's drawings or painting who are KINDERGARTEN, 1st GRADE or BELOW.
You can send the work to me in a PDF file or any other way that works, or through mail by sending it to 8324 Harbor Dr., Mentor, OH 44060 (Brandon Stroud)

Don't over-think your submissions. I am not looking for the best looking, realistic pictures. In fact, I am looking for intriguing art, the charming pictures children often produce that older kids and beyond cannot produce because they 'think too much.' I welcome all sloppy looking work, colorful, blurred, wild shapes, whatever you think is interesting. If you are selected for the chapbook I will contact you as soon as possible and let you know how/when you can get a copy of it.

For more information on me and my press please follow the link below.
http://www.bmstroud.com/hobgob-press.html

-B. M. Stroud
 local artist