[NEohioPAL] IN NEED OF AN ACTOR FOR SHORT FILM IN ELYRIA/LORAIN

Anthony Tucker a.tucker1992 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 19:51:06 PDT 2012

We are in need of a male actor ASAP. What we are looking for
is down below under the Character. This is our first short film, and it is
called "Summer of Lost Love", and this is a non-paying film. You will
get a copy of the finished DVD and credit at the end. If interested email me
and I can give you the details about the shooting days we will need you. We
would only need you for about 3 days.

Synopsis:

Kris seems to have everything going for him. He is not sure
what to do this summer, now that he has broken up with his girlfriend Ivy.
Until he meets a new gay friend named Chester. Chester introduces Kris to his
friend Julia, and they start to date. When Kris is faced with Julia leaving for
an internship, he spends his day's home alone. Getting a call from Chester was
the last thing Kris expected to happen. Chester tells Kris about his
relationship problem, and at the moment Kris thinks he found what was missing
from his life. The feeling he felt with a girl was different from what he felt
when he was with Chester. Unexpectedly Julia return from her trip early, and
Kris is left with the decision of being with a girl or guy.

Characters:

Note: If you are looking into the roles of Kris, Chester, or
Julia you will be asked to do some kissing and sexual content. The kissing will
be innocent kisses on the lips (not making out), just lip to lip. If interested
I can give you a call and talk about the sexual content scenes if needed. There
will be no nudity during these or any scenes in this movie. We will just have
the audience assume that they have had sex.

Chester- Male, age 20-23, gay, semi-emotional, funny, but
gets serious quick.

Please e-mail me if interested or have any questions about
the parts.