[NEohioPAL] New Feldenkrais Method Series at Cleveland City Dance

Samantha Basford Damoulakis samantha at clevelandmovement.com
Fri Jun 8 12:28:19 PDT 2012

Feldenkrais®

“I don’t know what I did without it-It has changed my life"

Learn to Move

Discover how healing natural movement can be with the remarkable influence of the Feldenkrais Method®. Increase your skills and reverse aging by integrating gentle changes through the neuro-muscular system.  Called Awareness Through Movement®, these lessons are scientifically proven to reduce pain and tension, and increase range of motion, remove perceived barriers and improve flexibility, balance, coordination, strength, and focus. Anyone- young or old, elite athlete or physically challenged- with curiosity and a desire for learning can benefit.

Move to Learn

Register now for the fall segment: Wednesdays    9:00-10:30am, September 12- December 12

$175 before 8/18 or $215 after/ $16 for drop-in. registration fee included

For more info, contact the instructor, Samantha Basford Damoulakis, at 216-791-3225, samantha at clevelandmovement.com, or visit clevelandmovement.com for articles and videos.

To register, contact the CCD front desk at 216-295-2222.   Registration form available on their website.

Cleveland City Dance at Shaker Square

216-295-2222 www.clevelandcitydance.com

Awareness Through Movement® and the Feldenkrais Method® are registered servicemarks of the Feldenkrais Guild of North America.