[NEohioPAL] Porthouse Theatre Remembers Stephen Brockway

Effie Tsengas prxprt866 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 05:11:28 PDT 2012

Dear members of the theatre community,

All of us at Porthouse Theatre are grieving the loss of our friend Stephen Brockway.  We would like to dedicate our opening weekend to Stephen.  We  invite you to come to Porthouse, as our guests, Saturday night, June 16, to see Damn Yankees, to remember Stephen, and to celebrate his life in the place he loved most:  The Theatre.

Please call the Porthouse Theatre box office and say, "I am a friend of Stephen Brockway" and reserve your complimentary tickets.  We will give tickets away until the house is filled.  The box office number is:  (330) 672-3884

We look forward to seeing you Saturday night!

Sincerely,
Terri Kent
Artistic Director