[NEohioPAL] The Hollywood Fringe Fest Is Underway!! Checkout What The Film Curator Said About THE SHIFTER - 6:46 In on The Hollywood Fringe Clip!

The Real Crazy Dee With The Two Pony Braids lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:01:16 PDT 2012

 told you that THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: THE SHIFTER Is The Curator's Pick!
 Checkout Ezra speaking on THE SHIFTER, beginning 6:46 on the Hollywood Fringe
Clip! hollywoodfringe.org/projects/1061
Working Hard, and Like I said, when I was in Cleveland, People who work with me are Seen, Heard and Appreciated!!
Checkout The New Episodes of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES From Cleveland, Las Vegas and Los Angeles, Playing Now lordlandonline.com/apps/videos/