[NEohioPAL] SEEKING ROVERS MORNING GLORY PRODUCTS to borrow for film placement..

Chris Singleton csingleton007 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 07:28:19 PDT 2012

I am the product placement manager for the feature film "Toy's House" and I recently got permission from "Rover" of the hit radio show "Rovers Morning Glory" to use the show logo and products in some of the scenes...I was wondering if anyone out there would be so kind as to let us borrow your hoodie, poster, tshirt or anything related to the show for this shoot. I promise a safe return of whatever borrowed. Please email back if you can.thank you.