[NEohioPAL] See Faye Sholiton & Jacqi Loewy, DEFAMATION on "Wake Up And Live with the Arts" YouTube

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 20:26:37 PDT 2012

"Wake Up And Live with the Arts”  Tune in!
Faye Sholiton, Producer
Jacqi Loewy, Director
             DEFAMATION, by Todd Logan
Pass it on.  Share with your friends.
On
.YouTube.Facebook
http://youtu.be/rSfmPg4hSvQ
ShowcasingGreat Guests performing & discussing their creative artistry, programs & services.
Enjoy the YouTube clips of our recent guests on "Wake Up And Live with the Arts."  Then, please forward to your various email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. lists.  In this way, you'll be helping us showcase and celebrate all the diverse great northeast OH talent.

. Faye Sholiton, Producer, Interplay Jewish Theatre, and Jacqi Loewy, Director, chat with Sue Johnson about their upcoming free staged reading project, DEFAMATION, a courtroom drama by Todd Logan, presented Sun. 6/24, 2:00 P
& Mon. 6/25, 7:00 P, Ensemble Theatre.
See the interview on YouTube:  Faye Sholiton & Jacqi Loewy: http://youtu.be/rSfmPg4hSvQ

"Wake Up and Live with the Arts" is a cable access TV show which airs on  Cox Cable in western suburbs, such as Lakewood & Parma, and Cleveland Access  for residents of Cleveland proper.

Currently,
"WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS" airs as  follows:
. Cox Cable:  Fridays, 11:00 P - 12:00 A. Ch. 45
. Cleveland  Access: Mondays, 7 :00 - 8:00 P. Ch. 197
. Excerpts air  on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & our YouTube channel www.youtube.com/WakeUpAndLivesStudio
NOTE:
     . Copies of the show may be purchased. DVD’s are $22.00 & must  be pre-paid.
     . To be showcased on YouTube&  Facebook, we ask for a $20.00 donation, pre-paid, to help defray the
          costs of  producing the clips.
     . For both aYouTube clip and a DVD of the complete  show, we ask for a pre-paid $40.00
         donation,  to defray production costs.

To order  DVDs or for information to be a featured guest on "Wake Up And Live with the Arts:"
suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com

 Sue Johnson
Executive Director
Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio
http://www.wakeupandlives.org/
www.facebook.com/WakeUpAndLivesActorsStudiohttp://www.twitter.com/WakeUpAndLives
http://www.youtube.com/WakeUpAndLivesStudio%20You
Youcan see excerpts from some previous shows.There's a glitch on the site, but we're working on it. If you click on the Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio logo on the left side of the page that comes up (Lester Bryant, videographer), the clips will appear.