[NEohioPAL] Filmmaker Seeking Local Venue for Fundraising Event

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 1 05:34:05 PDT 2012

ATTENTION:

Our not-for-profit film group is seeking a venue and volunteers in the NEOPAL
community for a fundraising event to help support "A Story of Faith - Surviving
Battered Woman".  This film is based on a real life account, and seeks to help
victims of domestic violence and child sexual abuse.  We hope to have a venue
(church, agency, etc.) for Saturday September 8th from 3PM until 7PM.  Ideally,
the venue would be in the Akron area and donated or  offered to us for a nominal
charge/fee.  We plan to feature speakers, area musicians, and a wide array of
food.

We are open to and grateful for any leads and suggestions regarding this event.
 Please contact the film's assistant director, Eric Kowalski, either by e-mail
at  ekbole at sbcglobal.net or by phone at (216) 225-9671.  Thank you!

www.storyoffaith.webs.com