[NEohioPAL] help wanted: artist/performer dream job or nightmare

regnier11 at aol.com regnier11 at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 08:46:48 PDT 2012

hello world! -- as front desk manager of the alcazar (bed&breakfast, short-term furnished apartments, and senior independent living accommodations) i've got a minimum of two 3rd-trick (overnight--11:30p-7:30a) front desk clerk shifts to fill on a "permanent" basis, effective immediately.

if interested, please shoot me an e-mail at michael at thealcazar.com (don't reply to my personal address) detailing your interest and availability, and attach a resume, if you will, whether it's applicable to this job category or not.  and/or stop by the alcazar at 2450 derbyshire road, cleveland heights, and fill out an employment app.

thanks!

best,
michael regnier
front desk manager