[NEohioPAL] Touch Reiki Services Reiki Level 1 Attunement Class

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 08:41:27 PDT 2012

~Touch Reiki Services~

Reiki Level 1 Class coming July 29, 2012!

There will be a Reiki Level 1 class on July 29, 2012. This is not a session, this is a
class to learn about Reiki and become attuned to the Reiki energy. The class is quite affordable as I feel that everyone who wishes to learn more about Reiki should have the opportunity to do so and not have to worry about a major financial cost. I believe that Reiki makes the world a better place and the more who are educated the better :) You
can find more information on my blog,

www.bexytouch.blogspot.com

If you are not able to attend the class in Norwalk, OH, you can always do a private Reiki class whether it is one person or a group of friends in a location that is closer to you. I am happy to travel to you. Depending on distance, a small additional cost may occur. July specials are on my website.

Being in a class is a wonderful way to create a support group and meet new people who are on a similar journey.

There are so many benefits to knowing how to use and receive Reiki. Here are just a few...

·  It accelerates the body's self-healing abilities,
·  Aids better sleep,
·  Reduces blood pressure

·  Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions,
·  Helps relieve pain,
·  Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony,
·  Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins,
·  Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy,
·  Supports the immune system,
·  Increases vitality and postpones the aging process,
·  Raises the vibrational frequency of the body, ·  Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

~Blessings~

Rebecca Serotko

Reiki Master/Teacher

419-217-9565 (call or text anytime for more information)

rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com