[NEohioPAL] New Film to Shoot in Cleveland

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:23:18 PDT 2012

Hello, everyone. We are currently doing a Kickstarter campaign to raise
funds for our new short film, Lady Dragon. Lady Dragon is an
action/superhero/fantasy/adventure film. This is an exciting project, and we
d like to get more people involved.

About the film: Paleontologist Bridget Drake (Kristina Michelle) is devoted
to her work. In her search to find a new dinosaur species, she uncovers
something nobody knew existed... The remains of a dragon. But this isn't
just any Dragon - this was the Mother of All Dragons. With the remains, she
finds a crystallized heart - the spirit of the dragon herself - and is
visited by the dragon. Bridget is transformed into Lady Dragon, and her
mission is to put a stop to the evils in this world. In her search for Evil,
Lady Dragon uncovers the biggest source: Poppa Joe (Vernard Adams), a
powerful Voodoo Priest; his army of the un-dead; and his princess Pandora
(Annette Lawless). Lady Dragon must put this evil to rest, while keeping the
truth about who she really is a secret.

This is a Cleveland film that could use some community support! Check out
the link below, watch our video, read our page, and if you like what you see
 please make a pledge. And if you can't support it that way, you can still
help - just share the link with others. Thanks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1405736870/lady-dragon-a-short-film