[NEohioPAL] Cuyahoga Arts & Culture Survey - We Want To Hear From You!

Jennifer Schlosser jschlosser at cacgrants.org
Thu Jul 12 06:56:54 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

At Cuyahoga Arts & Culture, our mission is to inspire and strengthen the
community by investing in arts and culture, and we're always looking for
feedback from the community about the work that we do.  Please take a
few minutes today to complete this survey to help us improve.

Take The Survey Here:  http://research.zarca.com/k/SsUPVXsQRVsPsPsP

The survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete, and the deadline to
complete it is July 24.  Thank you for your input!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Schlosser

Communications Manager

Cuyahoga Arts & Culture

jschlosser at cacgrants.org

P.S.  Are you connected?  Sign up to receive news and events from CAC at
http://www.cacgrants.org <http://www.cacgrants.org/> , and follow us on
Facebook
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001E9mpxt1xBxTRE_DbOJrh1KWoWbm40iY7o7bN3j6C
acGZnjbsA8g4VZ38Wt4SuiZl8Y7ulBJB6Y395rO-zI_HCBdZN_T_OwAETdxGtYJLlUpIcuww
R5sZSSjN1QZyT4Ieso2fUbZeOfoJbB534PfSeQ==>  and Twitter
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001E9mpxt1xBxQsH4qDM97nzQ05cMQFfpUOZhj1yWDo
hc7E3OFL_SpxIV_P5YnGQ_iVgeZLFSIhB-dSUuLRloGu7cxwnI3MWtXmjdLpMMKcigm2Ig7O
Td5Fgg==> .