[NEohioPAL] Seeking Web Designer and Movies for Prelude2CinemaTV

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Tue Jul 17 19:33:45 PDT 2012

Seeking movies and web designer for new website: Prelude2CinemaTV. We need movies to showcase on the site and we will be producing a number of different web series for Prelude2CinemaTV later this year.

If you have a finished short that you would like exposure for and a way to connect with funders for your next project, send me an email with a brief description of the movie and a link if it is already online. Our goal at Prelude2CinemaTV is to give a voice to new filmmakers.

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/9299-prelude2cinematv

If you are a web designer, send us a resume and links to sample of your work.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema
http://www.prelude2cinema.com