[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project - Sound Person Wanted

Contact contact at christofergutekunst.com
Tue Jul 17 17:57:46 PDT 2012

100 Aker Productions is looking for a sound person for this years 48 Hour Film Project.

Details:
Weekend of July 27th (Friday July 27th to Sunday July 29th)
MUST BE AVAILABLE ALL DAY SATURDAY & ALL DAY SUNDAY AS THIS IS A TIMED CONTEST (go here for the details http://www.48hourfilm.com/en/cleveland/ )
Filming around the Cleveland Area
Needed for on-set/location sound (Saturday) & for sound editing (Sunday)

As per the rule of the 48 Hour Film Project, this is a non-paying gig. (No one is getting paid)

Any interested persons should email Christofer at contact at christofergutekunst.com with the subject "48 Hour Sound Person"

Please include the following:
Name
Experience (both on set & software/editing experience)
Equipment owned (if any)
Any questions you might have

I have a solid crew we are just missing this last piece!

Christofer

contact at christofergutekunst.com
www.christofergutekunst.com