[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Veteran Actor Glenn Colerider has died. He was 85.

Martin Cosentino martin at ensemble-theatre.org
Mon Jul 16 10:10:46 PDT 2012

What a loss, to Jean and the Cleveland theatre community. Knowing Jean and
Glen was just like Dorothy and Reuben, fully fleshed out persons were are
wonderful both
on and off of the stage. I am forgetting how many times Glen, and Jean,
 honored our Ensemble Theatre stage. But I do remember clearly when he came
to read for Candy in "OF MICE AND MEN" and asked about the dog. Lucia and I
told him our dog Brandy would be available, and he already knew her. "We'll
just be two peas in a pod up there in the barn!"

It hurts to know this extremely sensitive man has left us, and he will be
terribly missed. To Jean, we know about loss, and now your loss as well. He
has a permanent
place in our hearts, and you are in our thoughts and prayers during this
very difficult time.

Martin, Ian and Celeste
Ensemble Theatre of Cleveland.

--
*Martin Cosentino*
*Managing Director*
*Ensemble Theatre of Cleveland*
*Performing at The Coventry School*
*2843 Washington Boulevard*
*Cleveland Heights, OH  44118*
*(T) 216-321-2930*
*(F) 216-916-4531*
*(M) 216-509-2411*
*(E) **martin at ensemble-theatre.org* <martin at ensemble-theatre.org>
***************************************
*
2012-2013 SEASON.
"DISCOVER THE HUMAN ELEMENT"
**
THE NORMAL HEART
**
By: Larry Kramer
September 28th - October 21st, 2012
Directed by: Sarah May
Winner of 2011 Tony Award for Best Revival of a Play!

MIRACLE & WONDER
By: Jonathan Wilhelm
November 15th - December 2nd, 2012
Directed by: Ian Hinz

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JAMES
By: Charles Smith
January 25th - February 17th, 2013
Directed by: Celeste Cosentino

THE COLOMBI NEW PLAYS FESTIVAL
Scripts to be Announced!
March 7th - March 24th, 2013

THE ICEMAN COMETH
By: Eugene O'Neill
April 19th - May 12th, 2013
Directed by: Ian Hinz

We look forward to seeing you in our audience!
*
*
*
*FOR TICKETS, SUBSCRIPTIONS, & **INFORMATION *
*VISIT OUR WEBSITE:*
*www.ensemble-theatre.org*
*OR CALL: **216.321.2930   *
*