[NEohioPAL] New Artistic Director at Great Lakes Youth Ballet

DMB1007 at aol.com DMB1007 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 15:13:20 PDT 2012

The Great Lakes Youth Ballet Board is pleased to introduce our new Artistic
 Director, KRISTA MORANA.

Krista is the former Director of Great Lakes Academy of Dance. Her
professional career included principal and soloist roles with the Cleveland San
Jose Ballet from 1993 until 1998 under the direction of Dennis Nahat.

Krista graduated Summa Cum Laude from Cleveland State University with a
degree in Business Management and Labor Relations.

Krista brings with her a wealth of knowledge, experience and compassion for
 ballet.  We are looking forward to a year filled with new experiences and
tremendous growth.

Registration for the 2012-2013 season will take place August 12th  from
12-5 pm and August 13th from 5:30-7:30 pm at the Great Lakes Youth Ballet,
located at 10670 Royalton Road, North Royalton, Ohio.

Classes begin September 4, 2012.

Call for information at 440-230-9018, or e-mail us at
_greatlakesballet at att.net_ (mailto:greatlakesballet at att.net)