[NEohioPAL] OCTAFest Jr. 2012 ~ Saturday, August 4th ~ Tiffin, OH

Leigh Sandmann lsandmann at neo.rr.com
Sun Jul 29 07:32:13 PDT 2012

OHIO COMMUNITY THEATRE ASSOCIATION
OCTAFest Jr. 2012

WHAT: OCTAFest, Jr. 2012
WHERE: The Ritz Theatre in Tiffin, OH
WHEN: Saturday, August 4, 2012
TIME: Registration begins PROMPTLY @ 8:00AM
HOW MUCH: $10 for the entire day!!!
SCHEDULE: See below

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Ohio Community Theatre
Association, I am pleased to extend an invitation to join us at OCTAFest
Jr. 2012, a day-long festival of excerpts focusing on children’s
theatre. We are please to announce that we will hold our 7th Annual
OCTAFest, Jr. at The Ritz Theatre. Their address is 30 South Washington
Street, Tiffin, Ohio 44883. Here is the link to their website:
http://www.ritztheatre.org/

We believe this festival for children’s theatre will help us deliver on
one aspect of our organization's stated purpose: to promote excellence
and creativity in live theatre by providing educational opportunities
for growth in artistic and technical aspects of live theatre.

This event was created to provide an exciting opportunity for OCTA
member theatres to learn from one another and to support each other’s
efforts toward excellence--all in the context of one of the most
demanding and satisfying forms of art known to humanity: children’s theatre.

OCTAFEST, JR. 2012 SCHEDULE

8:00 AM REGISTRATION BEGINS

8:45 AM ANNOUNCEMENTS & 50/50 RAFFLE

9:00 AM
Excerpt #1 - RAGTIME ~ Student Edition
presented by 3B Productions

9:55 AM
Excerpt #2 - MYTHTERY & MAYHEM
presented by WaCPAC

10:50 AM
Excerpt #3 - GUYS AND DOLLS, JR.
presented by Mansfield Playhouse Youth Theatre

11:45 AM LUNCH - ON YOUR OWN

1:00 PM ANNOUNCEMENTS

1:15 PM
Excerpt #4 - SEUSSICAL
presented by Olde Towne Hall Theatre

2:10 PM
Excerpt #5 - SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK LIVE! JR.
presented by 82nd Street Theatre

3:05 PM
Excerpt #6 - WILLY WONKA, JR.
presented by Licking County Players, Inc.

4:00 PM
Excerpt #7 - May I Have Your Attention, Please?
presented by The Wadsworth Footlighters

4:55 PM FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS &
50/50 RAFFLE WINNER

6:30 PM AWARDS CEREMONY at THE RITZ THEATRE

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me:

Sincerely,

Leigh Sandmann
OCTAFest Jr. 2012 Chair

E-mail: Lsandmann at neo.rr.com