[NEohioPAL] Headshots $90

Greg gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 09:08:01 PDT 2012

This is an excellent time to get professional headshots and give your portfolio that much needed update.

My already low rate of $90 is even less when you and a friend share a session ($150 for two people sharing a session).

Here are a couple of highlights of what you get:

*  Multiple Looks - Shoots typically last between 30 and 60 minutes per person.  You're welcome to change your look as many times as you'd like in that time.

*  Print Rights - You get unlimited print rights on two high quality photos (with editing at no extra charge).  You don't need to pay me a fortune every time you want more prints because YOU OWN THE PHOTOS.

I refuse to book clients back to back and take the factory approach to photography.  Many of my clients comment on how they really enjoyed the relaxed environment of our session.

I have samples of my work at the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/

I'm often asked where I'm located.  I am in Fairview Park, Ohio.  I am willing to drive up to 10 miles without any additional charge.

More info about pricing is available here:

http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/

This is the best headshot deal in Cleveland.  Book soon!

Thanks!

Greg

Sent from my iPhone