[NEohioPAL] BOGO for URINETOWN this WEDNESDAY!!!

Bob Russell bobrussell0019 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:17:28 PDT 2012

The Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC) - presents-

URINETOWN: the musical

Book & Lyrics by Greg Kotis
Music & Lyrics by Mark Hollmann

August 15th - 19th

FPAC is offering a special BUY ONE TICKET GET ONE FREE (BOGO) offer for this Wednesday's performance.  Go to www.tix.com (keyword search: Urinetown), select this Wednesday's performance, pick two seats, enter the promo code BOGO and get one free ticket!!! You can also use this code if you wish to purchase your tickets at the door the night of the show or by calling (440) 338-3171.

TICKETS

Adult $15.00

Senior $13.00

Child (under 12) $11.00

EVERYONE IS RAVING ABOUT URINETOWN!!! Read audience testimonials below:

 "Urinetown was out of this world. Great job to the cast!" - Govanna Miller

 "What a fantastic show!! That was a lot of talent packed on one stage! I
 will definitely be going again and telling MANY people to check it
out!!!" - Janice Troha-Tibayan

 "I died of laughter, you guys are amazing!♥" - Alexis Marinelli

 " SUCH A GREAT OPENING NIGHT! WOW! Can't wait to see it again and again
 and again and ag...well you get where I'm going with this! Bravissimo
Cast & Crew!!!!!" - Louise Sheridan

 "Saw the show last night-FAB!!! Awesome job cast and crew" - Amy Viny

 "IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOOD! I LAUGHED THE ENTIRE TIME" - Gus Mahoney

 "GREAT show tonight! I laughed so hard." - David Bays

 ***testimonials complied utilizing facebook***FPAC's production of URINETOWN is performed at the Mayfield Village Civic Center: 6622 Wilson Mills Rd. Mayfield Village, OH 44143