[NEohioPAL] Hiring Qualified Crew

Alex Russo alexandrarusso at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:12:04 PDT 2012

A Cleveland Production Company is hiring NON-UNION ONLY production crew for TWO of our upcoming projects.

Talented and qualified individuals please apply. We need to fill various crew positions for a reality show and comedy show. PLEASE INDICATE WHAT YOU SPECIALIZE IN

please send resume, credits and examples of past work experiences in film making so the company can evaluate potential employees

All employees will be paid

Filming will take place October 1-30th, so we ask only individuals who have the availability to apply

please send resume, credits and samples to alexandrarusso at hotmail.com

Thank you!