[NEohioPAL] Olmsted Performing Arts' Open House

SHARON KNAGGS msknaggs92 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 18:37:30 PDT 2012

On Sunday, August 19th from 2:00–6:00 PM, Olmsted Performing Arts will hold an
Open House in its new building, the former Journey Church, at 6941 Columbia
Road.  Please join us for tours of the new facility, as well as to meet our
instructors, register for fall classes, and to see our new gym and dance and
fitness studios!  Light refreshments will be served.  During the open house, OPA
Gymnastics Academy's coaches will be on hand for any students interested in
learning more about the program or to be tested for appropriate level
placement.  In addition to its stage productions, Olmsted Performing Arts offers
dance, theater, and music classes, homeschool classes, fitness classes,
gymnastics, and more.  See www.olmstedperformingarts.com for a complete
listing.  If you have any questions, please
email HQ at olmstedperformingarts.com or call 440-465-3355.